Want to know how to build the leadership capacity of your youth? Looking for ideas on how to support your youth leaders? Curious about how to make your mostly-adult committees welcoming and accessible to youth?
This webinar is intended for adults who work with youth (youth advisors, religious educators, ministers, etc) and focuses on best practices for fostering youth leadership, both within youth groups and as part of the larger community.
Some of what we’ll discuss:
- Shared youth–adult leadership, with examples of how these ideas work in practice
- Tips and tricks for supporting youth leaders
- How to include youth on boards, committees, task forces and teams
- Opportunities that your youth can take advantage of from the UUA
This webinar on October 15th at 3pm Eastern will be recorded and made available at a later date on the UUA website.
If you e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’re coming we’ll send you a reminder… but it’s not required.
Here’s how to join the webinar on October 15th:
FULL WEBINAR: To join the meeting from your computer or mobile device, click or copy and paste this URL into your browser:
PLEASE NOTE: You can listen in if you have speakers, but participating in discussion or asking questions requires a microphone.
AUDIO ONLY: To access the audio only (or to provide additional listening/participating capability to accompany the video on your computer):
- Dial +1-347-817-7654
- When prompted enter the pin number.
- Attendee Pin Number: 21588251
Having trouble joining this meeting?
Click or copy and paste this URL into your browser to visit the Fuze Support page:
– See more at: http://blueboat.blogs.uua.org/2013/10/01/youth-leadership-101-webinar/